Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hello! It has been so unbearably hot that I have not done much but try to say cool.  Almost have one of the shelves done will have it finished soon.  I have been down with strep throat which I NEVER GET!  NEVER WANT TO GET AGAIN!  But thanks to Walmart's/Cox South Medical Centers Clinics I am feeling so much better.  IT is scary when you don't have health insurance to find anyone to treat you fairly but the people at this Clinic at the Campbell Walmart were GREAT!  For medicine and Dr visit and throat culture it was only 80.00.  That was affordable and now I am so much better.  Thanks  Clinic team!  My grand daughter Lilah is here and is wanting to say hi! So here is Lilah now!  hi every one  just got out of summer school! I love to paint and to help Grandma Fluffy do her art.  I will be back later and we well post some photos.   bye Lilah and G-ma Fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment